Our Waiter Wireless Calling System helps to avoid unpleasant situations when your customers want to order a drink but calling the waiter or finding a way to get to the bar is almost impossible.
How does it work:
The calling button installed on each table enables customers to call a waiter at any time needed: to order drinks, to notify about spilled drinks or broken glasses, to ask for the bill. A member of staff is notified of the customer’s call and of the serviced required.
(Optional) Our monitoring system, which records customers calls, starts measuring the staff response time and provides real time updates, data analysis and statistical reports, enabling managers to monitor the effectiveness of the organization, the performances and progress of your waiting staff over the weeks. It helps to identify possible resource issues that need to be addressed.
- Convenience increases consumption – because it’s so easy to press a button, customers tend to order more. enjoy more orders and efficiency. our clients have reported an increase of approximately 18%!
- Reduce number of staff- Be able to handle larger areas with less staff. Improve waiters’ work efficiency and reduce number of persons needed.
- Quicker response times – Improve your waiting staff reaction times and never miss out on an order. Outside and hidden areas can be serviced instantly without the constant need for waiters to monitor.
- Improve customer service – easy to operate: customers, to be served, only need to press the calling button, without having to look for a waiter and then frustratingly having to try to catch their attention. waiters can receive calling information promptly on their pager-watch and provide timely service without interruption. customers are more relaxed and satisfied.
- Simplicity – Extremely simple to use, no wires and minimal running expenses. waiters’ pager-watches can be programmed only to respond to calls from designated areas/tables, preventing more waiters responding to the same call.